Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The perfect make-up for pale skin


I am a person with very pale skin actually.
Even in summer I never become bronzed. 
So it is very hard for me to find a matching make-up. 

I always had quite too dark make-up shades which looked quite silly.
But one day I decided to go into a drugstore and have a counselling- interview.
And it really helped!

I finally bought a refining foundation by Shiseido, a japanese concern.
Actually it is quite funny that I had to buy a japanese make-up because of my skin-tone which obviously is not normal for europeans :D


It is a liquid foundation which  covers all sorts of red spots, conspicuous pores and even acne scars and it really stays all day long without making the skin dry. 

The price is a little bit high (about 35€ I think) but the 30ml suffice for a really long time (I do have mine for almost a year now!) because one does not have to take very much of it to have a perfect-looking skin.

So for everybody else who also is white as a ghost I totally advise that foundation!

I always take tone 100 - very light ivory
Hope I could help you, what are your devices for pale skin?

12 comments:

  1. LVE Shiseido stuff

    wish you a wonderful weekend <3

    have a good time! xoxo much

    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, it's really amazing but sooo expensive! :( :D
      thank you, also for your comment!!:) I wish you the same!
      Lana :)

      Delete
  2. Never heard of this foundation and it sounds perfect for me, Im pale as well and the coverage for blemishes sounds amazing, great find

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I could help you. I know how hard it is to find make-up with pale skin but this one is really perfect! you should try it out, i'm sure you would be as happy as I am with it!! :)
      Lana :)

      Delete
  3. Pale skin is really a sign of beauty in Asian countries, but in the West there is often that tanned idea that is perfect. Good that pale fashionbloggers such as blonde salad and others embrace the pale so that more young girls accept this as nice instead of trying to do weird things such as sunbed tanning. Also, people with darker skin shouldn't try to bleach their skin either: just embrace your own beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also can't understand people going to the sunbed (but i don't have a problem if they do), i never tried it, anyway maybe they would even send me away because it's just senseless :D signs of beauty are differnt all over the world, thanks God, so I was able to find a pale foundation from Asia! :D

      Delete
  4. This is so helpful, I can never find anything to match my skin tone!
    Meganne | The Vanity Theory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I could help you :) always had that problem too ;)

      Delete
  5. must try this out it looks great x

    ReplyDelete