Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Summer's finally here - Protect & Bronze!

Wuhu,
finally summer has arrived! After a long time of freezing and cloudy days the sun has finally found its place!
And I am very very happy about that! Cold and rainy weather always makes me feel sad and unpowered.
But now it's over and because of that  I decided to sit in the garden all day to finally get my legs bronzed.
As you know - I am a very very very (...) pale person! And so my legs are also very pale and after winter they always look like two sticks of chalk :D
But because they are so white I always get a sunburn very quickly - my skin becomes red like a lobster and after a lot of pain the sunburn goes away and my skin is as pale as before :D
So I always have to use a whole lot of suncream, but as you know, if you have to use a whole lot of suncream you don't get bronzed! So I decided to try something new:
It's the Nivea Sun Protect & Bronze suncream, sun protection factor 30 (just right for me! :D)
It was quite expensive I think (about 10€) but  it was absolutely worth it!


I was in our garden all day and I did not get a sunburn! And not only that but also my legs got bronzed! Not very much actually (I think my skin is not able to - maybe missing melanin :D) but for me it was absolutely okay :D The product says that " it contains a natural plant extract which helps support skin's own melanin production for an even and natural looking tan", so the little bit of melanin I own was definetly supported! :D
I highly recommend that - for people with more or less melanin :D
So now I am able to chill outside all day without becoming a lobster! :)

And I absolutely will because I love, love, love to be outside when it's hot weather!
Especially in my new shoes <3 These are the "Butterflies Authentic Slim" Vans, and although I am actually a Converse-person I absolutely love them! They are just so summery!




Oh, and by the way - I passed my final exams! Wuhu :) So now it's time to apply for university!
Let's see what the future brings! But for now it brings a lot of sun! :)
xoxo Lana

12 comments:

  1. Congrats on passing your final exams! :) I may have to purchase that suncream as I don't tan that much either!

    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) oh yes, it's really helpful, you should try :)
      thx for visiting my blog! <3

      Delete
  2. hey! you have a great blog! and congrats
    what do you think following eachother? just let me know :)
    xoxo

    http://xamysdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I just made a new blog and have stumbled across your blog so followed you. Maybe you could check mine out? Congratulations on passing your exams too :D

    http://olaurax.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely will :) thank you!! was a hard job :D
      xo

      Delete
  4. Hey beauty,
    I've nominated you and your lovely blog for the Liebster Award, head over to my blog to find out more!
    Have a wonderful day!
    xx
    Asma :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations to your finished exams my dear!

    Great blog, keep it on.
    And I asolutely follow you! Would be nice to see you soon on my blog and hear your opinion!

    http://rebelishion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on passing your exams, and I should try that sun protector. What university are you going to?

    I like your blog, it's great. Followed you! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I don't know yet - I'll see where it takes me!
      I'm glad that you like it :))
      xo

      Delete