Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Shoe Love

Hello everyone,
lately I bought some shoes - again. I am totally addicted to shoes, which many of you might understand :D
But the shoes I bought are not only shoes - they are magic :D
I bought the Nike Air Max 1 Hyperfuse Premium and I don't regret that!
Actually I was a little bit cautious because they were quite expensive but I have been wanting these shoes for such a long time and I had looked everywhere in the internet to find some nice looking Air Max but didn't find some that really seemed to be worth the money. But then I was on a shopping tour with my boyfriend (actually we were looking for a present for a friend of us... :D) and I spotted a really cool and really small store where they sold all kind of stuff like Vans, Nike, skateboards et cetera. And there they were - the perfect shoes for me. My boyfriend (it hurts me to say :D) hated them but I couldn't leave the store without them. And I was sooo happy when I held them in my hands and I still am! 
So I know that a lot of people don't like shoes like that (just like my boyfriend does :'( ) but I don't care. I LOVE them! And actually my boyfriend finally became accustomed to them :D
It really is like walking on air to wear them! But well, hot weather is not a good combination with these shoes - if you know what I mean :D :D
So, what do you think? Love or loathe?


xo Lana :)

6 comments:

  1. I've never tried on a pair of air max before but they sound great! The colouring of these shoes is so cool - enjoy wearing them! Lovely blog by the way & thanks for the comment on my blog!
    Rachael x
    http://rachaeleeno.blogspot.co.uk/p/beauty_18.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, yes it was the colour that really assured me to try them on :) wear them nearly every day now, love them so much :)
      xo

      Delete
  2. Die Sneakers sind toll!!!

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete